Welcome new homeowners and residents.
We are happy you are here.
Below are helpful links throughout the site to help you get to know the Lake Marcel community and the documented policies. Please register here as a member of the Lake Marcel community. Once confirmed, your registration will be approved and you will receive an email with your login information to view the member-only pages.
What is LMCC?
It is an acronym for Lake Marcel Community Club. It is the name of the Home Owner Association (HOA) that manages the policies, budget and main events for the community. The LMCC is an all-volunteer association with board and committee positions filled by residents of the community. Find out more here >>
How do I get a Gate Key?
Contact the office to receive a gate key. The key opens Beach 1 (large park) and Beach 2 gates. It is important you keep the gates closed at all times. There will be a fee if the key is lost.
Main LMCC Policies
Below are the main policies that you should get to know. If you need to reserve or apply for any of these there is a form on each of these pages:
- Policy #10: Beach/Park Reservations for groups - limited to 25 people
- Policy #11: Architectural Review for New Construction/Remodels
- Policy #12: Tree Cutting Application
- Policy #15: Boat Registration
- All Policies (login required)
Governing Documents: Bylaws & Covenants for LMCC
As a homeowner in Lake Marcel, you are now a part of a homeowners’ association (HOA). Our HOA's governing documents are in the form of Bylaws & Covenants. The Covenants set out the rules of the LMCC HOA community. They describe the requirements and limitations of what you can do with your property. The goal of the Covenants is to protect, preserve, and enhance property values in the community. The bylaws, on the other hand, govern how the HOA operates. They describe how to run the HOA as a business.
- Read the Bylaws & Covenants for LMCC
Annual association fees are due on January 1st. You will receive an invoice in the mail in December. You can pay via check or online. More information here >>
LMCC Business & Communications
- When are board meetings? See calendar and information about how you can attend
- Read past Meeting Minutes (login required)
- Newsletters and Announcements will be sent via email through Mailchimp. Once you register as a new user on this website, you can choose to be added to our email list. Please make sure you look in spam or other folders (like promotions) for these emails and make sure to move them to your Inbox or Primary folder so you can find these emails easier.
- Read Newsletter Archives (login required)
- Facebook: The HOA does not manage a Facebook group or page. However, there is a Lake Marcel Facebook group managed by residents. You can request to be a member here. Please remember that discussions or questions regarding the HOA will not be read or responded to by board members. If you have concerns, ideas, or questions please contact the office and the admin will forward your communication to the board or relevant committee.
Events at Lake Marcel
Every year, if enough volunteers are available to help, the event committee organizes the following events. Details may change each year and will be communicated to members through email and digital newsletters.
- Easter Egg Hunt
- 4th of July Celebration
- Community Garage Sale
- Adopt-a-Road Cleanup
About the Area and Lake
- View the Lake Marcel Community map and property lot numbers (login required)
- The History of Lake Marcel Community
- Lake Statistics
- Fishing Regulations
- How to help keep the lake healthy
- What is Bluegreen Algae?
- Living Well at Lake Marcel Booklet
Security and Safety Tips
- Protect your pets: keep small pets inside the house where they are safe from cougars and raccoons!
- Pick your mail up on a daily basis to prevent identity theft.
- Make sure you protect your house and cars by locking them at all times.
- If you park your cars, boats, trucks, and other vehicles outside make sure they are well lit.
- If you witness a crime please call 911 and then report to the office
King County Sheriff’s Office: 206-296-3311
Carnation Police: 425-333-4190
Carnation Fire Department: 425-333-4129
Duvall Police: 425-788-1519
Duvall Fire District 45: 425-788-1625
Eastside Fire and Rescue: 425-392-3433