Boat Registration is required to ensure the use of Lake Marcel only by LMCC members; to be able to identify and return boats set adrift; and to remove boats abandoned or left derelict at the beaches.
- All boats used on the lake by members are required to be registered. Thisincludes;
- Boats trailered to the lake or stored at the beach
- Boats maintained at lake front houses / property
- Any boat used on the lake
- Registration will be free and valid for 2 years.
- A registration sticker will be sent back to you to be placed on your boat(s) with your lot number.
- Lock your boats. There have been thefts in the last few years.
- Unregistered boats stored at the beaches will be removed from premises and stored:
- Member will have 60 days to reclaim and register boats
- After 60 days any unclaimed boats will be auctioned off to interested community members.
- Any unregistered boats found adrift through out the year will follow the protocol as listed above.
LMCC takes no responsibility for theft or damage to boats used on the lake or stored at the beaches.
All boat owners should check to ensure registration stickers have not fallen off. Boat Registration forms can be found on the website www.lakemarcel.net or by contacting the office at 788-2525.