Beach Reservation Policy
(for groups larger than 25)
All Lake Marcel beach reservation applications require a LMCC homeowner to sponsor the event along with a fully-refundable $200 deposit, provided no damages occur. The fees for reserving the park space start at $50 for groups larger than 25 people. Please contact the office for rates if the group is larger than 25 People. Fees are used to cover costs of additional clean-up, garbage disposal, water and septic use, and park impact to the other neighborhood park users. Fees may be offset by monetary equivalent volunteer work by groups such as neighborhood litter pickup, etc. All work will have to be approved by the board prior to the event. Please make reservations at least 30 days in advance. As always, park reservations are for non-exclusive use (i.e., LMCC residents are always welcome to continue using the park even during an event). A sign will be posted with the homeowner’s name, reserving a location for up to 4 hours. For questions you can contact the Lake Marcel office.
Beach Reservation Rules
- LMCC Resident (Member Sponsor or renter) MUST be in attendance at the function.
- All persons must agree to obey park rules (see attached). Anyone violating these conditions will be requested to leave and any group violating park rules will be required to vacate immediately.
- There will be NO parking in the designated walkway. Limited parking is available in the onsite parking lot and along 316th. You may contact Stillwater School and/or the Stillwater Church to inquire about permission to park on their grounds. You must make separate arrangements with them.
- The park will remain open for other community use during the function.
- LMCC Member Sponsor must sign and agree to the ‘Hold Harmless’ statement below.
- The reserved location (shelter/grass) must be returned to original condition. A separate refundable check for $200 must be submitted with the reservation request as a damage deposit. LMCC Member Sponsor is responsible for any additional damage exceeding the deposit. Staff time will be billed at $40 per hour.
- Noise/music to be kept at a non obtrusive volume.
Please fill out the form below to start your reservation. Or download the paper form here.
SUBMISSION OF RESERVATION REQUEST DOES NOT CONSTITUTE APPROVAL. Please read the LMCC Park Rules before completing this form. Reservations must be made 14 days in advance and full payment (fee and damage deposit) must accompany the reservation request or be sent to the office short;y after filling out the online form. A reservation may only be issued to an LMCC Member with an LMCC account in good standing.
Lake Marcel Community Club (LMCC) members may reserve space at Beach 1 or Beach 2 to sponsor private functions using the form below. The following park rules must be observed.
Lake Marcel Community Club Park Rules
The parks at Beach 1 and Beach 2 are private park areas for use by
LMCC Members and their guests. All guests must be accompanied by a
Lake Marcel resident. To ensure a safe and pleasant visit for all, please be
respectful of this property and to others using it by observing these rules:
- Keep the gates closed at all times.
- No motorized bikes, scooters, ATV, Quad, or similar allowed (not even in
the parking lot).
- Don’t tear up the grass or gravel in the parking lot with bicycles.
- No alcohol, drugs, fireworks, foul language, pushing or rough behavior,
or sexual behavior allowed.
- No bicycles, skateboards or picnic tables on the docks.
- Skateboard and bike ramps are not allowed.
- No horses, loud music or camping.
- Dogs must be leashed or under voice control at all times. No dogs
allowed in the swimming area.
- No littering.
- Children under 13 years old must be directly supervised by an adult.
- Swim at your own risk. Beaches do not have lifeguards.
- Children unable to swim need a personal flotation device (PFD).
- Washington State fishing regulations apply. A freshwater or combo
license required for ages 15 and older.
- Members must register with the office for parties larger than 25.
- Unauthorized visitors will be asked to leave.
- Stay off the lake when ice is present. Don’t throw debris onto the ice.
Damage to LMCC property may result in permanent revocation of beach
privileges.LMCC member is responsible for the actions of residents, family members
and guests. Violation of any beach rules may result in possible fines to
property owners and revocation of beach privileges for violators. Please
call the LMCC office at 788-2525 with questions or to report a violation.