Beach Reservation Policy
(for groups larger than 25)
- All events will be limited to twenty-five (25) guests, to ensure all LMCC residents can adequately access neighborhood amenities during reserved events and/or gatherings.
- Events may be limited to one reservation FOR EITHER ONE OR THE OTHER BEACH per weekend in the summer (from Memorial Day through Labor Day); Blackout dates and/or times will also apply (including but not limited to LMCC Community sponsored events), so please check website calendar.
- There is no cost for this reservation; however, a $100.00 refundable deposit will be collected with reservations to cover any damage or cleaning fees.
- Note: exceptions can and will be made for LMCC Community sponsored events (including but not limited to the Easter Egg Hunt and 4th of July), as well as certain community and civic events, completely at the discretion of the LMCC Board of Directors.
- Lake Marcel Community Club (LMCC) members may reserve space at Beach 1 or Beach 2 to sponsor private functions using the form on page 2 of this policy document. The park rules (page 3) must be observed.
- LMCC Resident (Member Sponsor or renter) MUST be in attendance at the function.
- All persons must agree to obey park rules (see attached). Anyone violating these conditions will be requested to leave and any group violating park rules will be required to vacate immediately.
- There will be NO parking in the designated walkway. Limited parking is available in the onsite parking lot. You may contact Stillwater School and/or the Stillwater Church to inquire about permission to park on their grounds. You must make separate arrangements with them.
- The park will remain open for other community use during the function.
- LMCC Member Sponsor must sign and agree to the 'Hold Harmless' statement.
- The reserved location (shelter/grass) must be returned to original condition. A refundable check for $100 must be submitted with the reservation request as a damage deposit. LMCC Member Sponsor is responsible for any additional damage exceeding the deposit. Staff time will be billed at $40 per hour.
- Noise/music to be kept at a non-obtrusive volume.
- Proof of single-day or homeowner’s insurance is required prior to the event for all games or activities that could cause injury.
SUBMISSION OF RESERVATION REQUEST DOES NOT CONSTITUTE APPROVAL. Please read the LMCC Park Reservation Policy (page 1) and the LMCC Park Rules (page 3) before completing this form. Please make reservations at least 14 days in advance and a $100.00 damage deposit must accompany the reservation request.
A reservation may only be issued to a LMCC Member with a LMCC account in good standing.
To ensure a safe and pleasant visit for all, please be respectful of this property and to others using it by observing these rules:
- The parks at Beach 1 and Beach 2 are private park areas for use by LMCC Members and their guests. All guests must be accompanied by a Lake Marcel resident. Unauthorized visitors will be asked to leave.
- Keep the gates closed at all times.
- No motorized bikes, scooters, ATVs, Quads, or similar allowed (not even in the parking lot).
- Don’t tear up the grass or gravel in the parking lot with bicycles.
- No alcohol, drugs, fireworks, foul language, pushing or rough behavior, or sexual behavior allowed.
- No bicycles, skateboards or picnic tables on the docks.
- Skateboard and bike ramps are not allowed.
- No horses, loud music or camping.
- Dogs must be leashed or under voice control at all times. No dogs allowed in the swimming area.
- No littering.
- Children under 13 years old must be directly supervised by an adult.
- Swim at your own risk. Beaches do not have lifeguards.
- Children unable to swim need a personal flotation device (PFD) .
- Washington State fishing regulations apply. A freshwater or combo license required for ages 15 and older.
- Unauthorized visitors will be asked to leave.
- Stay off the lake when ice is present. Don’t throw debris onto the ice.
- Damage to LMCC property may result in permanent revocation of beach privileges.
LMCC property owners are responsible for the actions of family members and guests. Violation of any beach rules may result in possible fines to property owners and revocation of beach privileges for violators.
Please call the LMCC office at 788-2525 with questions or to report a violation.