Lake Marcel Community Club Park Rules
The parks at Beach 1 and Beach 2 are private park areas for use by LMCC Members and their guests. All guests must be accompanied by a Lake Marcel resident. To ensure a safe and pleasant visit for all, please be respectful of this property and to others using it by observing these rules:
- Keep the gates closed at all times.
- No dirt bikes, pocket bikes, ATV’s, Quads, motorized scooters or similar allowed (not even in the parking lot).
- Don’t tear up the grass or gravel in the parking lot with bicycles.
- No alcohol, drugs, fireworks, foul language, pushing or rough behavior, or sexual behavior allowed.
- No bicycles, skateboards or picnic tables on the docks.
- Skateboard and bike ramps are not allowed.
- No horses, loud music or camping.
- Dogs must be leashed or under voice control at all times. No dogs allowed in the swimming area.
- No littering.
- Children under 13 years old must be directly supervised by an adult.
- Swim at your own risk. Beaches do not have lifeguards.
- Children unable to swim need a personal flotation device (PFD) .
- Washington State fishing regulations apply. A freshwater or combo license required for ages 15 and older.
- Members must register with the office for parties larger than 25.
- Unauthorized visitors will be asked to leave.
- Stay off the lake when ice is present. Don’t throw debris onto the ice.
- Damage to LMCC property may result in permanent revocation of beach privileges.
LMCC property owners are responsible for the actions of family members and guests. Violation of any beach rules may result in possible fines to property owners and revocation of beach privileges for violators.
Please call the LMCC office at 788-2525 with questions or to report a violation.